Originally posted on 94.7 Fresh FM:
Have you picked out your green outfit to wear this weekend for St. Patrick’s Day yet? It’s just a few days away and I’ve come up with some great ideas to keep the Irish holiday alive. Grab the kids and check out this list. Yes, green beer is involved.
1. Grab the kids and have them search for a four-leaf clover. Each leaf represents something different — hope, faith, love and happiness. Plus, it’ll give you some quiet time while they rifle through the grass.
2. Get a light lager and add a few drops of green food coloring for a festive green beer.
3. Make some green desserts with the kids – think key lime pie, lime Jell-O, mint chocolate chip ice cream cake.
4. Corned beef hash and green beer. Enough said.
5. Wear something green, even if it is just your underwear. At least you won’t get…
View original 98 more words